Fondazione De Benedetti - Cherasco 1547
Restoration Works/Synagogue Restoration
On April 2, 2006, after nearly three years of work, the synagogue reopened to the public at an event attended by donors and friends of the Foundation.
Since then, the synagogue, the schoolroom and the photo exhibition may be visited. Scheduled visiting hours are posted on this website; unscheduled visits can also be arranged by appointment.